While your Lennox® HVAC equipment cannot speak to you, it does have a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the malfunction, your heating system might use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are certain elementary heating repairs you can complete without an expert, most tasks are best handled by the professionals. When your heating system won’t kick on or put out heat, reach out to Knoechel Heating at 724-425-5852 for professional furnace repair in Zelienople.
Our technicians will speedily discover and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can fix whichever types or models—and get the heat returned to your residence without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this system to tell you it’s heating like it should.
Normal heating involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace working properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light flashing slowly and the other flashing fast, your furnace may be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your furnace is heating like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the bad location on the burner. Reach out to us at 724-425-5852 for help.
Here are a few other of the most typical problems for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Won’t Turn On
Here are many of the light patterns you might observe when your heater won’t turn on or keep running. Most of these problems need to be fixed by an expert, for instance from Knoechel Heating.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This indicates your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse hasn’t flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it promptly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 724-425-5852.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The switch is an essential safety tool that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this problem on your own.
- An individual light is blinking fast and the other is blinking slowly. This likely indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your furnace may have a wiring problem that calls for professional assistance from Knoechel Heating.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This component moves hot air from the furnace into your house. We can aid in figuring out what’s wrong with this part.
- One light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing fast. This signifies your HVAC system might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our specialists at 724-425-5852 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there could be a fault with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Knoechel Heating can determine the problem and take care of it.
- The pair of lights are using every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame problem. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 724-425-5852 for help.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other remains solid. This often indicates your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Get in touch with the experts at Knoechel Heating for assistance.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you hear your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any heated air.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate fast blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor could not be working. This part kindles energy in your heater to produce warmth and should be serviced by a technician from Knoechel Heating.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heater in working order fast, depend on the specialists at Knoechel Heating. Our pros will handle the error right away and have your rooms feeling relaxing again soon. Contact us at 724-425-5852 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.