In Zelienople you depend on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be needing a furnace repair
visit any day. At the very least, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and influence your furnace’s efficiency. It could even produce trouble with your furnace’s limit switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some signs for you to search for. The earlier you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a pro, like Knoechel Heating Company, if you notice any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem feeble? Signs related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the indoor blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working loudly or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace right away and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Many times this is a blocked condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC professionals to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a number of complications. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Knoechel Heating Company at 724-425-5852 when you need to schedule repairs or regular maintenance.