As springtime rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Zelienople? Even if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was cooling just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to schedule any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s a machine that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Knoechel Heating Company technician can help find small troubles before they turn into huge breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is located outside, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can lead to elevated energy consumption—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy bill and over the long run, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine minor troubles before they lead to large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely inspect pieces and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance tests. These detailed measures often allow us to find troubles before they become major issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is well-prepared to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is open to advanced meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the ensuing areas and pieces:
- Total unit state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Now with Knoechel Heating Company
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Knoechel Heating Company pros a shout at 724-425-5852 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.