As warmer weather starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Zelienople? Especially if your cooling equipment is newer or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked annually by a Knoechel Heating tech can help spot minor issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps find little issues before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine pieces and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into big troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the season. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Knoechel Heating
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Knoechel Heating pros a ring at 724-425-5852 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your home, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.