At Knoechel Heating Company, we know that picking a company you can count on to do AC repair in Zelienople is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Knoechel Heating Company a call at 724-425-5852. We’re happy to help!