At Knoechel Heating, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Zelienople is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Knoechel Heating a call at 724-425-5852. We’re happy to help!